Disinfection Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Are you concerned about the spread of sickness due to a virus in your company? Many businesses have been calling The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC to learn more about obtaining services to prevent the spread of all types of viruses in Albuquerque, New Mexico, offices, schools, and other places of business. The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC specializes in complete commercial cleaning services including disinfection of surfaces to kill bacteria and viruses.
Free Disinfection Service Quotes
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses in Albuquerque Public Places
Most viruses have mild effects on otherwise healthy individuals, and the same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of viruses also hold true with bacterial infections and other germs.
If you are concerned about keeping your staff, clients, and visitors safe, here are top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Employees who have a fever need to stay home.
- Frequently and thoroughly clean (or call The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC to clean) all surfaces that people frequently come into contact with, such as shared phones and computers, light switches, doorknobs, toilets, workstations, and more.
- Call The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC or another commercial cleaning company to disinfect all surfaces after cleaning to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Purell, Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide disinfectant, SaniZide, and others.
- Keep restrooms and all common areas stocked with hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and encourage all staff and guests to practice good handwashing practices, including using soap and water and scrubbing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- In addition, call The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC for a free on-site consultation by The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC.
Why Call The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC for Disinfection Services in Albuquerque?
Thousands of people throughout the United States are infected with a virus each year. Providing thorough sanitization services to Albuquerque businesses for over 8 years, The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC takes great pride in following best practices as outlined by the Center for Disease Control.
Your cleaning crew will be thoroughly trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing commercial buildings with special attention placed in areas commonly missed by others.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected in Albuquerque, or when the spread of the virus is prevalent, the cleaning crews at The Pro's Commercial Cleaning, LLC follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol to tackle all surfaces to prevent further spread.
Your cleaning team can be made available to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the most critical times of an outbreak and are even able to provide porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call (505) 305-4687 with concerns for cleaning viruses, every faucet, doorknob, common surface, shared tablet, and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are today’s best-known practices to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "The Pro's is always so professional. You can tell that their staff is well treated because we've had the same cleaner for years. We're always receiving compliments from visitors about how clean our facility is."
Mike in Albuquerque, NM2021-09-17